Blog / Cryptomator 1.1 Release
Cryptomator 1.1 for Windows, OS X, and Linux is out now! We’ve added a password strength indicator and sync conflicts are now being detected.
- Password Strength Indicator: Based on Dropbox’s zxcvbn. Kudos to Jean-Noël Charon (jncharon on GitHub) for implementing this feature.
- Sync Conflict Resolution: When editing a file on multiple devices simultaneously, version conflicts are inevitable. Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. can detect these conflicts and will provide all versions of the affected file. From now on Cryptomator will transparently pass detected conflicts right to the decrypted drive to ensure no version gets lost.
- Several small tweaks and fixes.
We’ve also released Cryptomator 1.1 for iOS recently. WebDAV support is finally here! Encrypt your files in cloud storage services like ownCloud, HiDrive, MagentaCLOUD, STACK, blaucloud, and many more.
- Added WebDAV support.
- Downloads and uploads continue while the app is in the background.
- Improved Google Drive integration, using their newest APIs.
- Fixed missing fullscreen button when viewing videos on iPad.
- Several bug fixes and UI optimizations.
What about Android?
We started implementing a prototype of the Android app and will keep you updated shortly! Stay tuned. 😄